Income Limits People who apply to Pleasantview must fall in 30% to 50% of median area income limits
How to Apply
825 Avenue D
Billings, Montana 59102
Montana Relay: 711
Pleasantview Apartments is a 3-level housing complex with elevators in the heart of Billings, Montana that provides the income-eligible Elderly with affordable, comfortable and convenient housing choices.
Pleasantview Apartments has 101 units of independent living. 90- 1-bedroom apartments and 11- 2-bedroom apartments. Eight of the 1-bedroom units and two of the 2-bedroom units are handicap accessible.
A Friendly Community ...
As a resident of Pleasantview Apartments you can enjoy:
- Coffee each morning in the Community Room.
- Planned activities throughout the year
- Big screen TV
- Wii Game System
- Computer Center in Community Room
- Commodities Distribution Site
- On-site manager on duty Monday – Friday
- Monthly pot luck dinners
- Monthly birthday bingo
- Weekly activities such as games, cards, puzzles, music, movies, coffee klatch, etc.
Affordable Living ...
Pleasantview Apartments offers:
- Pay no more than 30% of your monthly adjusted income for Rent
- Utilities included in your rent
- Free local TV channels
- Bus transportation close to your front door
- Reasonably-priced laundry facilities on all three floors
Convenient and Comfortable ...
Pleasantview amenities include:
- 24-hour Medical Emergency Response System in each apartment
- “Met” city bus stop less than 200 feet from your front door
- Beauty salon located on site
- West Park Plaza a few blocks away
- Medical facilities less than two miles away
- Locking mailboxes located inside
- Two elevators serving all three floors
- Sun deck, patio with gazebo and barbecue
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour maintenance on-call
- Large windows
- Several grocery stores and shopping centers a few blocks
top of page
Pleasantview Apartments is designated as an “Elderly” property by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
To be eligible for admission, an applicant must meet the following conditions:
A. The applicant must qualify as an “elderly family”:
An applicant whose head or spouse (or sole member) is an elderly (62 or older), disabled, or handicapped person. It may include two or more elderly, disabled or handicapped persons living together, or one or more of these persons living with one or more live-in aides.
The person shall be considered handicapped if he or she has a developmental disability as defined by the Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act (42 USC 6001 (7)) generally provided as follows (4350.3 (c)(2) page 2-82):
A severe, chronic disability which:
(a) is attributable to a mental and/or physical impairment or combination of mental and physical impairments;
(b) was manifested before age 22;
(c) is likely to continue indefinitely;
(d) results in substantial functional limitations in 3 or more of the following areas of major life activity: self-care; receptive and responsive language; learning; mobility; self-direction; capacity for independent living; and economic self-sufficiency;
(e) reflects the person’s need for a combination and sequence of special, interdisciplinary, or, generic care, treatment, or other services which are of lifelong, or extended duration and are individually planned and coordinated.
top of page
How to Apply
You can pick up an application for Pleasantview at 825 Avenue D or call 248-4111 and one will be sent to you.
Print out this application and mail to the above address.
top of page